Girls who parented tell their own stories about the pros and cons of parenting and how things worked out for them.
Teen Abortion Pill Warnings
Teen Forced To Abort at 22 Weeks
Late Term Abortions
Abortion Survivors Speak Out
New York Legalizes Abortion Up to Birth
PTSD for Abortion Clinic Workers
Dangers, Deaths, New Studies & Reversals for The Abortion Pill
Attempts to Silence and Destroy 3 New Films On the Topic of Abortion
Roe v. Wade and What Do Millennials Know?
Abortions Forced by Boyfriends
Do We Save Or Abort Babies With Down Syndrome?
What Is The Abortion Pill?
If You Are Pro-Life and Republican, Should You Be a Target?
Olympic Gold Medalist Sanya Richards-Ross Says Her Abortion Left Her Broken
- Pro-Life Students Fighting Back
- Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed Talk to Their Unborn Child
- They Murdered Their Girlfriends Who Refused Abortion
- What Down Syndrome Really Looks Like
- Will He Be Convicted?
- Two Black Celebrities Speak Out Against Planned Parenthood
- MTV Star Jess McCain Calls Abortion Murder
- Attempts to Silence Pro-Life Teens
- Planned Parenthood Falsehoods Revealed
- Extinction of the Disabled
- Beyonce Twins Are Safe
- Pro-Life Students & Adults Bullied, Threatened & Attacked
- Angry Women's March - The Contrasting Tale of Two Marches
- Students for Life Banned from Women's March
- Jimmy Kimmel Announces "Baby Hosting"
- Macy's Dumps Planned Parenthood
- Actress Nicole Scherzinger Has Pro-Life Message
- Girls Helped by TeenBreaks.com Speak Out
- Big Bang Theory Does It Again
- House Investigation Into Planned Parenthood Doubles Down
- October is Down Syndrome Awareness Month
- 8-Month Baby Stomped Out of Mother and Burned on Barbeque
- Planned Parenthood Sued for Selling Aborted Baby Body Parts
- Woman Fakes Cancer to Get a Taxpayer Funded Abortion
- He Used a Skewer to Cause His Girlfriend's Abortion
- Did Students Dissect Brains From Aborted Babies?
- Woman Dies After Planned Parenthood Abortion
- Execution Style Murder of Mother Who Refused an Abortion
- Mother Brutally Murdered in Front of Her 3-Year-Old Daughter Because She Wouldn’t Have an Abortion
- Adopted Little Girl Becomes Best Athlete in the World
- Two Olympic Athletes Combine Their Athletic Careers and Motherhood
- Opposition to Abortion Grows In the Millennial Population
- Bridget Jones star Sally Phillips Speaks Up for Down Syndrome Children
- LEGO Baby Ultrasound
- After 1,200 Abortions Dr. Anthony Levatino Gives Strong Testimony
- Planned Parenthood Steam Cooks Aborted Babies and Dumps Them in Landfills
- How Much Does An Abortion Cost?
TeenBreaks - We're Here For You
TeenBreaks.com was created by teens and for teens to help with all the issues you are dealing with today. Every story on the site was written and submitted by a teen telling his/her own experience. TeenBreaks.com doesn't tell anyone what to think or how to feel. It only shares information and experiences so you can get the facts from others who have dealt with similar issues in order to make good decisions for yourself.
TeenBreaks.com tries to cover many difficult issues like pregnancy, abortion, sexual abuse, relationships, self cutting, and others. New content is added when an issue comes up frequently and teens want to address it.
Getting through junior high, high school, and college can be tough; and handling the relationships you have along the way can be even tougher. Dealing with relationships that turn bad can cause feelings of resentment, anger, jealousy, sadness, depression, hurt, and any number of other things. Then many questions come up as well; like, should I have sex or not; what about hooking up and friends with benefits; what if I get pregnant; should I have an abortion etc., So many decisions. Who can I turn to?
Nearly 10 million teens and young adults have turned to TeenBreaks.com for answers, and many have sent comments about how much they appreciated the help they received as a result.
TeenBreaks.com provides an opportunity for you to seek personal advice, ask questions, make comments, and provide your own personal story, as well as offering help hotlines for those who need professional help. Just click on Contact to submit.
TeenBreaks often receives comments from teens who have benefited from visiting the site. For example:
Megan from Tennessee: I think TeenBreaks is awesome. It helped me get info for my friend who is going to be a mom.
Ariona from Washington: I especially like your personal stories. They make me stop and think before I do some things.
Danielle from Texas: This site helped me out a lot with my cutting problem and has shown me what to do to stop.
Heather from Illinois: Thank you for writing me back. It feels nice knowing someone is there to talk to who actually understands.
Naomi from California: Thank you so much! Now I really don't feel like I'm the only girl in the world who feels this way.
Yasenia from Florida: This is one of the greatest websites I've ever visited.
The bottom line is that TeenBreaks.com is here for you 24/7.